Letter to Queen about paedophilia in Britain

Cutts401 sends -


-------- Original message --------
Subject: AN APPEAL TO THE QUEEN - PAEDOPHILES IN POWER
From: MICHAEL MURRIN <mandmconsultants@btinternet.com>
To: newsdesklive@guardian.co.uk
CC: 


NEWS RELEASE
EMBARGO 15.00 (GMT) MONDAY 17th DEC:
PAEDOPHILES IN POWER
 AN APPEAL TO
HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN
“There also seems to have been significant subversion by MI5 of the role of the police as a law enforcement agency.”
“Has there been an ongoing subversion of our democracy by rogue elements within the security service establishment?  Whilst protecting us from our enemies beyond these shores is the security apparatus harbouring the enemy within? Is democracy being subverted with the intention that the people of this country be firmly tied to the yoke of totalitarianism?”
“The response of the executive is a mix of denial, collusion and complicity.”
LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER
Could it be that there is, in your own mind, one rule for Ivan and another for Tom, Dick and Harry?  Do you consider the children of the “plebs” to be nothing more than the disposable playthings of the political and social elite? Is this why you are so dismissive of matters related to the allegations of child sexual abuse involving your political and social peers?  Whatever the answers are to these questions your failure to properly respond to my correspondence displays, from my perspective, a callous indifference to the plight of the many victims of child sexual abuse.
None of you can walk past this issue, turn a blind eye to it, and retain your claim to be a part of humanity. The fact that so many of you have done so, for so many decades, is a fact that should compel the most hardened cynics among you to hang their heads in shame.
LETTER TO LORD JUSTICE MUMMER
Let me take the gloss off that and spell out to you exactly what that means: You are complicit in the rape and buggery of infants, children and adolescents. If you have, or have had reason to suspect that such evil is/has been deliberately perpetrated and/or concealed by the security establishment which you oversee, and you have failed to act to prevent/investigate it, then your failure to act adds to the magnitude of your complicity.
LETTER TO MR BERNARD HOGAN-HOWE
COMMISSIONER – METROPOLITAN POLICE
I will also send through to Mr Spindler details of information I received during my investigation undertaken from 1982 – 1992. Included are allegations of:
1. Intervention by senior politicians in investigations involving political corruption.
    The investigations were closed down on the direct instructions of the politicians
    named. The investigations were by various government agencies, including the
    police.
2. The corrupt receipt of political donations KNOWN by the recipients to have
    originated from the dealing of class A drugs.
3. The payment of politicians for changes in existing government legislation.
4. The corruption of ministerial office.
5. A connection between Peter Righton and my own investigation during the 1980’s,
    and a further connection with MI5.
It is fashionable to consider the police force to be institutionally corrupt.  I know from personal experience that this is NOT the case. I have advised, and will continue to advise, anyone who contacts me with information that they should
TRUST THE POLICE and provide their co-operation at all times.
MICHAEL .H. MURRIN
21 GOODWOOD AVENUEPRESTON. PR2 9TZ
Her Majesty The Queen.
Buckingham Palace,
London,
SW1A 1AA.                                                                                        15th December 2012.
Madam,
RE: SUSPECTED USE OF PAEDOPHILIA BY THE BRITISH SECURITY SERVICES TO   
        BLACKMAIL AND CONTROL PUBLIC FIGURES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
It is after much thought and with considerable trepidation that I write this letter to you. I write now because I have exhausted every other avenue through which I can raise my concerns. Every approach I have made to the statutory authorities, and elected officials, has been met with stonewalling and a failure to properly respond to my correspondence. I have sought to secure a proper investigation by the statutory authorities of the matters I am raising. It is, in effect, being made clear to me that no such investigation will be allowed to proceed.
During 1982 I established a Ratepayers Association in Preston. In my capacity as chairman of that association allegations of corruption within the council were brought to my attention. I did an analysis of the information I had received and concluded that behind the allegations there was serious criminal activity centred on the bribery of public officials and elected politicians, illegal sexual activity probably involving blackmail, and the trafficking of prohibited drugs. I initiated an investigation into the allegations being made and my analysis of the information proved to be totally correct. The investigation I ran started in Preston but spread to other regions and touched on national politics. The full extent of my investigations, and findings, has never been made public. As a result of the investigations centred on Preston there were three key prosecutions leading to convictions, they were:
1. The conviction of a prominent local/national businessman for the rape of an
    underage girl.  
2. The conviction of his business associate for the serial rape of children.
3. The conviction of another of his business associates on nine charges of laundering
    money on behalf of a dealer in class A drugs.
During the investigation (1984-85) I was offered a copy of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange. The asking price was £10,000, a sum of money which was not available to me at the time.  As a “taster” I was given two names of individuals who were alleged to be on that list. One was a senior Labour politician who is still alive but retired, the other was Jimmy Savile. On October 7th I wrote to Mr Bernard Hogan-Howe, Commissioner – Metropolitan Police. I have had cause to write to Mr Hogan-Howe since and on every occasion I have received a proper acknowledgement of the correspondence.  I have also written to Lord Patten, he has failed to acknowledge my correspondence or address the serious matters they raise. I have contacted my MP, Ben Wallace, but he is not practically supportive. On October 21st I wrote to the Prime Minister, I have had a standard letter acknowledging receipt of my letter. On December 3rd I received an email from Marples Demster, Library and Arts Policy Officer, from the Ministerial Support Team.  This was a one page letter which failed to address ANY of the points put to the Prime Minister.  Copies of the correspondence are attached.
Once the Savile revelations were in the public domain I started to analyse the information as I did in the early 1980’s when I received the information which led to the convictions mentioned above. One point that concerned me was the alleged involvement of the security services in the use of paedophilia for the purposes of blackmail. There were very serious allegations which centred on the Knicora Boys school in Northern Ireland. Eventually, I formulated a working hypothesis in an effort to make some rational judgements as to the veracity of these reports. On October 12th I wrote to Mr Hogan-Howe explaining my initial suspicions based on the working hypothesis, a copy of that letter was sent to Lord Justice Mummery. I stated:
“My analysis of the overall picture building up leads me to consider this WORKING HYPOTHESIS: Is it possible that elements within the security services found that the strategy they used at the Kincora Boys school was so successful in Northern Ireland that they decided to use it nationally? (CONTD)

David Icke