Various - The G-Spot: The letter "G" folder mix

Link has been updated!

It's going to be another day or two until I have the chance to rip more analog goods, so in the meantime I thought I'd give you the next installment of a little series I began last year.  Adhering to the same theme as my "H" "O" and "P" folder mixes from a few months back, this sixteen song collection of disparate artists have only one thing in common - the first letter of their respective monikers.  For almost every complete album I have by an artist on my hard drive, I store just as many random one-off songs by artists I don't have a dedicated folder to.  These random one-offs have been corralled into "letter folders" A through Z.  As was the case with the previous entries I'm not going to publish the track list, but I will give away a few spoilers. 

There are some interesting covers this time around - The Germs tackle PiL's theme song "Public Image,"   Golden Smog remake my favorite Brian Wilson solo song and Gov't Mule do a fine interpretation of Neil Young's "Cortez the Killer."  GG Allin delivers a minute-and-a-half of wonton debauchery, later, it's onto a demo version of Gary Numan's revered signature song, while Gazing at Laces and Gloria (the band) serve up some tasty emo rock.  Also included are late-60's also-rans, Grapefruit, a slice of smokin' riff-n-roll courtesy of Good Rats, and Gloritone take us on an acoustic spin of one of the highlight tracks from their Cup Runneth Over LP.  Enjoy (or not).

https://rapidshare.com/files/272375194/va_g-mix.rar