Re-up: Versus - Let's Electrify! ep (1993, Remora)

One of my readers recently alerted me that for some ungodly reason the link to this ep was broken.  Then again, I did originally post it five years ago.  Not only am I renewing the link, I've decided to share a FLAC version of Let's Electrify in addition to the usual MP3 configuration.  I believe Versus had issued a couple of singles prior to Electrify, but this six-songer was their first jewel box, so to speak.  While even superior records were in the offing for this critically esteemed New York trio, Versus demonstrated an incredible post-punk acumen on this slab of aluminum, delivering on the promise of Richard Baluyut's and brother Ed's antecedent outfit, Flower, and then some.  You can refer to the original entry here.  More Versus rarities can be had at this location.

01. Silver Vein
02. That Girl's Gone
03. Noogie
04. Let's Electrify!
05. Seaweed Rising
06. Sea Girl

MP3: https://rapidshare.com/files/625483861/versus_electrify_mp3.rar
FLAC: https://rapidshare.com/files/3890167328/versus_electrify_flac.rar