WANTED!

Well, this entry has been a long time in coming.  Given the volume of material I've shared over the past four years some of you are apt to think that with a sizable music library such as mine that I'm already in possession of every release that I've ever possibly wanted.  No, I don't think so.  In reality, my ducks are not all in a row, and in fact I have some pretty important gaps I've been striving to fill for years now.  Below is a list of my top-tier wants - the stuff I look weekly for on Ebay.  That rare cassette demo or scarce 7" that I've never seen let alone been able to listen to.  You get the idea.  All these years you've enlisted me, now I enlist you!  Are you up for the challenge?  The holy grails are as follows:

Big Drill Car – live on WFMU, NJ 10/25/89 (bootleg)*

WolfieNecessary Sailing tape (1997, ltd to 50 copies – yikes!)
Porcelain BoysFetish for Female & Plunge It tapes* (late ‘80s, self released)
Flag of Convenience (F.O.C. Steve Diggle) – The Big Secret tape (poss bootleg)*
Tsunami Cow Arcade tape (1991, Simple Machines)*
Papas Fritas – any official demo tapes*
The Love In – s/t ep (1987, LC Records)
Desperate Hours – s/t ep (1986, March Records –Long Beach, CA band)*
Teeze s/t ep (1982)*
Five Graves to CairoCall to Prayer ep (1984, Sartoris)*
The Blases “All Night Long” 7” (1984)*
Ultra Cindy 7” (199? – will hopefully have more details on this soon, but I think there’s
     only one U/C single out there)*
SoupCruel and Unusual 7” ep (1989, probably released by Very Small Recs)*
The Badgers - In Formation 7”*
Junk MonkeysLive Follies CD (poss bootleg)*
The LeonardsBlister CD ep (1993, Red Planet)*


Here's where there's something cool in it for you.  Should any of you be in a position to sell me these titles outright, I will be as generous and reasonable on the price.  For anyone that can merely help me find my way, I'll reward you (e.g. purchase something you'd like on Amazon, Insound, or elsewhere - perhaps furnish you with an online gift certificate to the store of your choice).  

I'm seeking original, physical copies of everything.  The titles marked with an asterisk denote that I'm more than happy to settle for a cd-r or mp3s.  I should note that the first item on my list, a recording of Big Drill Car's performance on WFMU radio from 1989 is strictly a bootleg.  This was never an official release, but exists purely as a tape passed around a meager number of traders.

A few of these titles are available on Ebay and from sellers through GEMM and Musicstack.  Unless you come across any of these at a reasonable price (say $30-$40 or less) please don't point me in their direction, as I'm not one to capitulate to exorbitant, collector scum prices.  Even though I'm lacking the aforementioned titles I do have pictures of several of them (mostly from Ebay listings I was tragically outbid on).  A few are depicted in this post but the rest are in a folder that you can download below.   Thanks for your help folks! Please leave a comment or send me an email (in my profile).

https://rapidshare.com/files/813350013/wantlistpix.rar